难以忘怀电影对白:魂断蓝桥场景

更新时间:2021-11-18 来源:学习培训心得体会 点击:

【www.feic31.com--学习培训心得体会】

  相信大家对于电影是不少看的,那么关于电影里面的一些经典台词或者是一些经典语句不知道大家会不会收藏起来呢?因为这也是学习英语的一种方法哟,以下是小编给大家整理的难以忘怀电影对白:魂断蓝桥场景,希望可以帮到大家

  Selected Scene 2

  场景 2

  Dancers: Where's Myra anyhow ? It's almost 8:00 and we've got to get to the theater. I tell you, I just tremble for the poor girl. You're always trembling. Maybe she went directly to the theater,That 's right, she's probably waiting for us there. I hope so. Back in the dormitory, Myra show Kitty a dress she's just bought.

  舞蹈演员:迈拉到底在哪里?快8点了,我们得去剧院了。我告诉你,我在为那可怜的女孩发抖,你总是在发抖,也许她直接去了剧院。对,她也许在那里等着我们,我希望如此。 回到宿舍,迈拉给凯蒂看她刚买的衣服。

  Kitty: Well, where have you been? I've been worried to death. I thought you were with the boy but he phoned a couple of times.

  凯蒂:噢,你到哪里去了?我担心死了,我还以为你和那男孩在一起,但他打来了好几次电话。

  Myra: Oh, did he? I wonder why. He had to go back to the barracks and I went shopping.

  迈拉:噢,是吗?我不知道为什么。他得回营房,而我买东西去了。

  Kitty: Hey what's happened to you, whose dress is that?

  凯蒂:嘿,你怎么了,那是谁的礼服?

  Myra: It's mine.

  迈拉:是我的。

  Kitty: Yours?

  凯蒂:你的?

  Myra: Yes, I spent my last penny on it.

  迈拉:是的,我花完了所有的钱。

  Kitty: Are you crazy?

  凯蒂:你疯了吗?

  Myra: Yes, quite, quite, and I bought that lovely hat, and shoes, and a bag, and gloves, and oh isn't it a dream, Kitty, my wedding dress.

  迈拉:是的,我疯了。我买了那顶可爱的帽子,还有鞋子、手提包和手套,噢,真像是在做梦,凯蒂,这是我的结婚礼服。

  Kitty: Oh, Myra... you don't mean...

  凯蒂:噢,迈拉……你不是说……

  Myra: Yes! I'm going to be married.

  迈拉:是的!我要结婚了。

  Kitty: Oh darling come h ere, let me hug you! Oh it's wonderful... when, when, how?

  凯蒂:亲爱的,过来,让我拥抱你!噢,太好了……什么时候,什么时候,怎样举行?

  Myra: Tomorrow morning at St. Matthew's Church. Oh Kitty, I am so madly happy.

  迈拉:明天上午在圣马修教堂。噢,凯蒂,我快乐得快要疯了。

  Kitty: Oh, darling, I can't believe it.

  凯蒂:噢,亲爱的,我简直无法相信。

  Myra: Neither can I.

  迈拉:我也是。

  Kitty: It's so silly, I'm crying.

  凯蒂:真傻,我要哭了。

  Myra: I've been crying all day.

  迈拉:我都哭了一天了。

  Kitty: It's unbelievable, things like this just don't happen, It’s so wonderful. Oh, what a joke on Madame!

  凯蒂:真难以相信会发生这种事,太好了。噢,对夫人来说是一个多大的玩笑啊!

  Lydia: Kitty, are you coming?

  丽蒂娅:凯蒂,你们一块去吗?

  Kitty: Yes, all right, wait a second. You're coming to the theater,aren't you?

  凯蒂:是的,好,等一下。你要去剧院,是吗?

  Myra: Yes, of course. I wouldn't let Madame down for anything.

  迈拉:当然是,我无论怎样也不会让夫人下不了台的。

  Kitty: Then we'd better hurry.come on! Oh, girls... girls. Hey Lydia, girls, girls, what do you think, Myra's going to be married. May I tell the theater?

  凯蒂:那我们最好快点儿。快!噢,、姑娘们……姑娘们。嘿,莉迪亚,姑娘们,姑娘们,迈拉要结婚了,你们怎么想?我可以告诉她们吗?

  Myra: Darling, you seem to have done it.

  迈拉:亲爱的,你好像已经说过了。

  Lydia: when is it?

  丽蒂娅:什么时候?

  Kitty: Tomorrow morning.

  凯蒂:明天上午。

  Lydia: What's his name?

  丽蒂娅:他叫什么名字?

  Kitty: Roy Cronin.

  凯蒂:罗伊·克罗宁。

  Girl: well, Mrs. Cronin, I declare!

  女孩:好,我宣布,克罗宁太太!

  Girl 1: I'm so happy for you, Myra.

  女孩一:我真为你高兴,迈拉。

  Lydia: Oh, by and large, darlings, you're all so sweet. I feel like crying, too. But we haven't got the time, come on girls, we leave for the theater. Come on girls.

  丽蒂娅:噢,亲爱的,总的来说,你们都太好了,我都快哭了。但我们没时间了,快走,姑娘们,我们去剧院吧,快,姑娘们。

  Housekeeper: Miss Myra ? You're wanted on the telephone.

  女佣:迈拉小姐,你的电话。

  Myra: Thank you, ( On the phone ) Hello? Yes?... What I... Oh, no. when? ... Oh, that's terrible. Can't they give you one more day ? ... You have to... of course I'll come at once. I love you.

  迈拉:谢谢。(接电话)喂?是的!……什么?……噢,不……什么时候?……噢,太可怕了,他们不能再给你一天?……你必须……当然,我马上来,我爱你。

  Kitty: What is it? What's happened?

  凯蒂:什么事?发生了什么事?

  Myra: The orders have been changed. He's going tonight. The train leaves in twenty-five minutes. I'm going to see him off.

  迈拉:命令已变,他今晚要走,火车25分钟后开,我要去送他。

  Kitty: Going where?

  凯蒂:去哪里?

  Myra: The Waterloo Station.

  迈拉:滑铁卢车站。

  Kitty: out you can't, you won't be back in time for the show. Madame will...

  凯蒂:可你不能去,你去了就赶不上表演了,夫人会……

  Myra: Sorry.

  迈拉:对不起。

  Kitty: Myra, please. she'd never forgive you, never Don't do it, Myra.

  凯蒂:迈拉,请……她绝不会原谅你,绝不会。别这样做,迈拉。

  Myra: I may never see him again. Waterloo Station, Roy is anxiously waiting for Myra. The train is leaving. He has to get on. Myra hurries to the station. But the trait starts off. They wave to each other.

  迈拉:我可能再也见不到他了。滑铁卢车站,罗伊在焦急地等待着迈拉。火车就要开了,他不得不上车。迈拉匆匆赶到车站,但火车已经启动,他们相互挥手。

  Man: It's just going, sir.

  男人:车就要开了,先生。

  Roy: Myra!

  罗伊:迈拉!

  Myra: Roy!

  迈拉:罗伊!

  Roy: Myra!

  罗伊:迈拉!

  Myra: Roy!

  迈拉:罗伊!

本文来源:http://www.feic31.com/xindetihui/144351.html

为您推荐

2023年万名党员进党校学习培训心得体会(通用5篇)

心得体会是指一种读书、实践后所写的感受性文字。语言类读书心得同数学札记相近;体会是指将学习的东西运用到实践中去,通过实践反思学习内容并记录下来的文字,近似于经验总结。以下是小编整理的2023年万名党员进党校学习培训心得体会(通用5篇),仅供参考,大家一起来看看吧。

2024-01-05 11:22:37   2020年万名党员进党校培训心得体会2020   2020年万名党员进党校培训  

高速收费员学习培训心得体会范文(精选五篇)

把团结协作、无私奉献、勇于拼搏的精神带到今后的工作实践中去,努力创造出更辉煌的成绩。以下是小编整理的高速收费员学习培训心得体会范文(精选五篇),仅供参考,大家一起来看看吧。

2023-12-07 19:44:37   高速公路收费员培训心得体会   高速收费员培训心得体会200字  

社区书记学习培训心得体会(锦集3篇)

心得体会是简略写出自己阅读过的书籍或文章的内容,然后写出自己的意见或感想。明确的说,就是应用自己的话语,把读过的东西,浓缩成简略的文字,然后加以评论,重点的是(着重)提出自己的看法或意见。大家创业网精心以下是小编整理的社区书记学习培训心得体会(锦集3篇),欢迎阅读与收藏。

2023-10-18 00:23:35  

2023年万名党员进党校学习培训心得体会范文四篇

心得体会是指一种读书、实践后所写的感受性文字。语言类读书心得同数学札记相近;体会是指将学习的东西运用到实践中去,通过实践反思学习内容并记录下来的文字,近似于经验总结。以下是小编整理的2023年万名党员进党校学习培训心得体会范文四篇,仅供参考,大家一起来看看吧。

2023-10-16 00:14:39   2020年万名党员进党校培训心得体会2020   2020年万名党员进党校培训  

学习培训心得体会范文(精选7篇)

校长,首先是一个普通的社会人。做人德字为先,诚信为本。校长的为人处世所彰显的人格魅力和道德力量,对凝聚人心、形成良好校风能起到事半功倍的作用。以下是小编整理的学习培训心得体会范文(精选7篇),仅供参考,大家一起来看看吧。

2023-10-04 21:12:40