万用英语口语情景对话:收入和支出-4

更新时间:2021-11-23 来源:英语口语 点击:

【www.feic31.com--英语口语】

  英语随着全球经济的快速发展成为了全球的公用语言,在日常的生活中运用也是比较广泛的,可想而知,英语有着很重要的位置,那么关于收入和支出该如何表达呢?以下是小编给大家整理的万用英语口语情景对话:收入和支出-4,希望可以帮到大家

  支出<一>

  对话

  At the moment Steven and his wife Julia are talking about the family expense.

  此刻,史蒂文和他的妻子茱莉娅正在讨论家庭开支。

  Julia:Steven, what's the expense of moving house?

  茱莉娅:史蒂文,搬家的花销是多少?

  Steven:About 3 000 dollars.

  史蒂文:大约3 000美元吧。

  Julia:It costs a lot of money. Hospital bills had already made deep inroads into our savings. Do you think the rest of your salary will be enough to cover our daily expenses?

  茱莉娅:花了很多钱啊。住院的花销已用去我们一大笔积蓄。你觉得你剩下的工资足够支付我们的日常开销吗?

  Steven:I am afraid not, darling. Our expenses are mounting.

  史蒂文:恐怕不够,亲爱的。我们的花销在增加。

  Julia:We have to cut back on our shopping from now on.

  茱莉娅:从现在开始我们就得缩减购物开支了。

  Steven:Don't worry. Maybe I can find a part-time job to increase my income.

  史蒂文:不要担心,或许我可以找个兼职来增加收入。

  Julia:I hope so.

  茱莉娅:希望如此。

  英语单词和短语

  mount v.登上,爬上,上升

  cut back on 减低

  收入<二>

  对话

  Steven and his wife Julia are talking about family income.

  史蒂文和他妻子茱莉娅正在谈论家庭收入。

  Steven:Julia, I have good news for you.

  史蒂文:茱莉娅,有个好消息要告诉你。

  Julia:What's up?

  茱莉娅:什么事?

  Steven:I have earned a lot of money this week,more than I do in a fortnight.

  史蒂文:这周我赚了好多钱。我在一周里赚的钱比我在两周里赚的还多。

  Julia:It is really good news. How much do you earn a week now?

  茱莉娅:确实是个好消息。你现在一周赚多少钱?

  Steven:My wages are six hundred dollars a week. But I find a part-time job to supplement my income.

  史蒂文:我的工资为每周600美元。但是我找了一份兼职工作来补贴收人。

  Julia:Darling, I know you are a good husband. You don't have to work so hard. After all your health is the most important.

  茱莉娅:亲爱的,我知道你是个好丈夫。你不必工作那么辛苦,毕竟你的健康才是最重要的。

  Steven:I know, darling. I must earn enough money to buy a car. I do a part-time job to increase my income. Don't worry, I will take care of myself.

  史蒂文:我知道,亲爱的。我必须挣下足够的钱买辆车。我做兼职工作是为了增加收入。不用担心,我会照顾好自己的。

  Julia:I see. You must have more rest.

  茱莉娅:我明白,你一定要多休息呀。

  英语单词和短语

  wage n. 工资,报酬

  supplement v. 增补,补充

本文来源:http://www.feic31.com/yingyuziliao/145518.html