关于建立关系的商务英语口语

更新时间:2021-11-21 来源:英语口语 点击:

【www.feic31.com--英语口语】

  作为一个商务人士,日常的口语交流是必备的工具之一,因为我们面对的大多数是都是外国人,所以这是必须的要会使用的工具哟,以下是小编给大家整理的关于建立关系的商务英语口语,希望可以帮到大家

  1、真想不到在这儿见到你。

  1、真想不到在这儿见到你。

  A: Morning, Bob. Fancy meeting you here!

  早上好,鲍勃。真想不到在这儿见到你!

  B: Morning, Jenny. Haven't seen you for ages!

  早上好,詹妮,好久没见到你了 I

  Glad to meet you here.

  很高兴在这里见到你。

  Good to see you again.

  很高兴又见到你。

  How nice to see you again.

  真高兴又见到你了。

  I'm glad/happy/pleased to meet you, Mr. Smith.

  很高兴见到您,史密斯先生。

  It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Tom.

  很高兴见到您,汤姆先生。

  2、关于分部的事我想和你好好谈谈c

  2、关于分部的事我想和你好好谈谈c

  A: I want to discuss the sub department problem with you. If possible, can you tell me when will you be available?

  关于分部的事我想和好谈谈。不知您何时方便?

  B: How about next Tuesday? I am quite busy this week.

  下个星期二怎么样呢?这周我很忙。

  Could we get together and discuss it a little more?

  我们能不能聚在一起,再讨论一下这件事?

  Could we meet and discuss the matter in a little more detail?

  我们能不能碰个面。再讨论一下这件事的细节?

  I wonder if it would be possible for us to meet at your earliest convenience,

  如果方便的话, 我们能否尽早和您见面。

  Could I see you sometime this week?

  我能不能在这个礼拜的某个时候见见您?

  3、我们希望安排在6月2曰

  3、我们希望安排在6月2曰

  A:We would like to meet with you on June 2nd. Is that all right with you?

  我们希望 安排在6月2曰与您见面。您方便吗?

  B:June 2nd is fine with me.

  6月2曰我没有问题。

  What time would be convenient for you?

  什么时候您方便呢?

  When can we meet to talk?

  我们什么时候可以见面谈一谈?

  Please call on me anytime suits you.

  请在任何您方便的时候来找我。

  4、恐怕约会不得不改期了

  4、恐怕约会不得不改期了

  A: Good morning. Textile Import & Export Company.

  早晨好,纺织品进出口公司。

  B: Hello, This is Jack. I'm calling about the appointment with Mr. Zhang in this afternoon. Something has just come up. I'm afraid the appointment will have to be rescheduled. I'm very sorry about the change.

  您好,我是杰克。是关于和张先生今天下午会面的事。发生了一件意想不到 的事,恐怕约会不得不改期了。很抱歉。恐怕我怕怕必须将我们的约会延期。

  I'm afraid I'll have to postpone our appointment.

  恐怕我怕怕必须将我们的约会延期。

  We've decided to put it off.

  我们决定推迟。

  We'll have to make it some other time. Is that all right?

  我们不得不另约时间,你看行吗?

  Would you like to reschedule the appointment?

  您要不要重新约个时间?

  5、我是华夏粮油食品公司的。

  5、我是华夏粮油食品公司的。

  A: I am from Huaxia Cereal Food Company. I am Wang Jun. This is my business card. How do you do?

  我是华夏粮油食品公司的,我叫王军。这是我的名片,您好。

  B: How do you do? But,,what can I do for you?

  您好,对不起,请问您有什么事情?

  Hi, my name is John, Vice President of United Public Relations.

  嗨,您好。我是约翰,联合公关公司副总裁。

  May I have your name?

  请问您怎么称呼?

  May l introduce myself?

  我能自我介绍一下吗?

  Allow me to make a brief introduction of myself.

  请允许我简短地介绍一下自己。

  It is with great pleasure to introduce Mr. Stanley Young to you, Assistant Manager of General Electric.

  我很高兴向诸位介绍通用电器公司副经理,斯坦利•杨先生。

  6、我能问你一个问题吗?

  6、我能问你一个问题吗?

  A: Excuse me, may I ask you a question?

  对不起,我能问你一个问题吗?

  B: Sure. What is it?

  当然可以。什么问题?

  Would you do me a favor?

  请帮我个忙行吗?

  I'd rather you didn't tell him.

  我希望你不要告诉他。

  I'm sorry to bother you, but may i use your telephone?

  对不起,打扰你一下,我能用一用你的电话吗?

  Help me dish up the dinner, will you, please?

  请你帮我上菜好吗?

  Do you mind if I made a call to Guangzhou?

  我往广州打个电话,您不介意吧?

  I beg your pardon?

  请再说一遍好吗?"

  7、不过恐怕周六不行。

  7、不过恐怕周六不行。

  A: We're having some friends round for a party next Saturday, Paul. We'd be very glad if you could come.

  保罗,我们下周六请一些朋友来家里聚会。如果你能来,我会非常高兴的。

  B: Well, that's very kind of you, but I'm afraid I can't be available on Saturday. I've got something else on.

  哦,你请我去太好了。不过恐怕周六不我有其他事儿要做。

  I'm afraid I've already promised to meet Jeremiah this evening. But thank you all the same.

  我已经答应今晚同杰里迈亚见面了。不过我还是要谢谢你。

  Thank you very much for asking me, but I feel rather tired.

  谢谢你邀请我过我觉得很累了。

  Unfortunately, I'll have to attend a conference that day.

  不凑巧,那天我得出席一个会议。

  8、欢迎诸位来到我们工厂。

  8、欢迎诸位来到我们工厂。

  A: Welcome to our factory. My name is Jianghai and I'll show you around here. First we'll take a look at the workshop which produces food thermometers. This way, please.

  欢迎诸位来到我们工 厂。我叫江海,由我来带大家参观。首先,我们去看生产食品温度计的车间。请这边来。

  B: Has all the work done by men been replaced by automatic computers?

  手工操作全部变成计 算机自动控制了吗?

  Let me take you around the factory.

  让我带您到工厂四处看看。

  I hope you found the trip informative.

  希望您会觉得这趟参观很有收获。

  What did you think of our factory?

  您认为我们的工厂怎么样?

  Having seen the showroom and our factory, what's your overall impression?

  您已经看了我们的陈列室和工厂,总的印象如何?

  I was impressed very much with them.

  它们给我留下了很深的印象。

  9、我有一件小礼品要送给你。

  9、我有一件小礼品要送给你。

  A: It's very kind of you to say so, but really, I don't think I have done enough.

  非常感谢能这样 夸奖我,但我确实认为我做得很不够。

  B: Oh, you've done an excellent job. Here is a little gift for you and I hope you'll like it.

  哦,你做 得很出色0我有小礼品要送给你,希望你能喜欢。

  John, I present this gift as a token of our appreciation for what you've done for us.

  约翰, 我用这个礼物作为象征,对你为我们所做的一切表示感激。

  I just did what I should have done.

  我只是做了分内该做的事。

  Mr. Smith, here is a little gift from our corporation for you as a token of our friendship too.

  史密斯先生,我这也有一个我们公司送给您的小礼物,让它作为我们友谊的象征吧。

  I really appreciate your thoughtful gift and I will always treasure it.

  真诚感激您赠送这么好的礼物,我将永远珍藏它。

  10、航班延误几小时。

  10、航班延误几小时。

  A: Did you have a good flight?

  您旅途愉快吗?

  B: Not bad. There was a dense fog in London, so the flight was delayed several hours.

  还好。由于伦敦大雾导致航班延误了几小时。

  The storm held up our flight for 40 minutes.

  暴风雨使我们的航班延误了40分钟。

  Harbin to Shenyang flights were delayed for up to 3 hours.

  哈尔滨至沈阳航班延误时间长达3小时。

  Bin battles can delay flights and leave customers frustrated.

  行李箱之争会导致航班延误、让乘客不满。

  11、衷心祝愿贵国国庆。

  11、衷心祝愿贵国国庆。

  A: My sincere congratulations on your National Day! May your people enjoy prosperity!

  衷心祝贺贵国国庆!祝贵国人民生活富足!

  B: Thank you. And I hope the friendly relations between our two companies will continue to develop.

  谢谢,希望我们两公司的友好关系能继续发展。

  I sincerely would like to express my congratulations to China for hosting the Olympic Games.

  我对中国举办奥运表示衷心祝贺。

  I congratulate you wholeheartedly for your blissful marriage.

  我衷心祝贺你们婚姻幸福。

  Allow me to congratulate you on your anniversary.

  让我祝贺你们的周年纪念日。

  The very best of luck with you.

  祝你顺利。

  Happy landing.

  祝你平安着陆。

  Please give my best wishes to your parents.

  请代我向你的父母致意。

  The very best of luck in your business.

  祝你事业顺利。

  12、我无法忍受她的傲慢。

  12、我无法忍受她的傲慢。

  A: I can't stand her arrogance. She looks down upon everybody.

  我无法忍受慢。她谁都瞧不起。

  B: Maybe it's her nature.

  也许这是她的本性。

  That really is the limit!

  简直忍无可忍了!

  I can't stand it anymore.

  我再也不能忍受了。

  How dare you speak to me like that!

  你竟敢这样对我说话!

  How could you be so rude?

  你怎么可以这么粗鲁呢?

  13、很抱歉

  13、很抱歉

  A: I feel sorry, but I've just broken your ashtray.

  很抱歉,我把你的烟灰缸给打碎了。

  B: It's nothing to get upset.

  没什么好抱歉的。

  I do apologize.

  我真的抱歉。

  I feel sorry indeed.

  真的对不起。

  I do beg your pardon.

  真的对不起。

  I'm awfully sorry about it. I assure you it won't happen again.

  对这件事我很抱歉,我向你保征这种事不会再发生了。

  Sorry for being late.

  对不起,迟到了

  I assure you it was not deliberate.

  请相信我,这不是故意的。

  There's no reason to apologize for such a trifle thing.

  没有理由为这么一極小事而道歉

  14、谢谢你告诉我那家公司信誉不良。

  14、谢谢你告诉我那家公司信誉不良。

  A: Thank you for informing me of the bad credit of the company.

  谢谢你告诉我那家公司信誉不良。

  B: My pleasure.

  不用客气。

  Thanks again.

  再一次感谢。

  I'm much obliged to you.

  我非常感谢您。

  I'm very grateful to you.

  我真的非常感谢您。

  I really don't know how I can thank you enough.

  我真不知怎样谢您才好。

  Thank you for your kindness.

  谢谢你的好意。

  You are very helpful.

  您真帮了我的大忙。

  I do appreciate your timely help.

  我的确很感挪您的及时帮助。

  15、恐怕我得走了。

  15、恐怕我得走了。

  A: I'm afraid that I have to go now

  恐怕我得走了。

  B: Can't you delay your return a little bit?

  你就不能晩点儿再回去吗?

  It's time we were off.

  我们该走了。

  I'm afraid I've got to go now.

  恐怕我现在该走了。

  I think it's about time I was off.

  我想我差不多该走了。

  Well, I must be going now.

  嗯,我现在必须走了。

  Well, I guess I have to be going.

  哦,我想我得走了。

  I must be running along.

  我必须马上回家了。

本文来源:http://www.feic31.com/yingyuziliao/145146.html