关于Norway挪威英语口语对话

更新时间:2021-10-12 来源:英语口语 点击:

【www.feic31.com--英语口语】

  以下是小编给大家整理的Norway挪威英语口语对话,希望可以帮到大家

  odd: OK, Hello!

  你好!

  Christian: Hello!

  你好!

  Todd: What's your name?

  你叫什么名字?

  Christian: I'm Christian.

  我叫Christian.

  Todd: Hey, Christian. And now Christian, where are you from?

  嘿,Christian. 你来自哪里?

  Christian: I'm from Norway.

  我来自挪威。

  Todd: Norway!

  挪威?

  Christian: Yeah!

  对呀!

  Todd: Wow, what city in Norway?

  哇,挪威的哪个城市?

  Christian: It's called Proshkura.

  Proshkura.

  Todd: Porshkura.

  Proshkura?

  Christian: Yes, it's close to the capital city, Oslo. About 150 kilometers south of Oslo.

  对呀,它离挪威首都奥斯陆很近。奥斯陆以南大概150公里。

  Todd: How many people live in this city?

  这所城市有多少居民?

  Christian: In my city, 35,000 people.

  在我住的城市里有三万五千人。

  Todd: Oh, really. (Yeah) Oh, wow. That's pretty small.

  哦,是嘛!哇,那相当小啊。

  Christian: Pretty small. The biggest city in Norway is Oslo and it has 500,000 people.

  确实很小。挪威最大的城市是奥斯陆,那有五十万人。

  Todd: That's the biggest!

  那是最大的?

  Christian: That's the biggest. In total, we have 4 and half million people in Norway.

  对,那是最大的!总共算下来,挪威有四百五十多万人。

  Todd: That must be nice being from a small country, I mean big in land but small in people.

  来自一个小国家一定很不错,我的意思是土地很广但人却很少的国家。

  Christian: It's nice. It's not as crowded as Tokyo to put it that way.

  是不错。这样说来,它应该没有东京人口多。

  Todd: Yeah, so Tokyo's what, three times the people.

  对,东京人口差不多是挪威的三倍。

  Christian: Three times the population of the country, yeah.

  对,是这个国家人口的三倍。

  Todd: Wow. That's crazy. So what's the best thing about Norway?

  哇!那太令人难以置信了。挪威最好的是什么?

  Christian: The best thing about Norway, the clean air, the blond girls, and the mountains.

  挪威最好的一点是有着清新空气,金发女孩还有壮丽山河。

  Todd: Do you go in the mountains a lot? Do you mountain climb or hike?

  你经常去山上吗?你是爬山还是远足?

  Christian: I ski. I ski as often as I can. Probably once a year I go, try to go skiing when I home, and it's great, I enjoy it, I've been doing it all my life so, yeah.

  我滑雪。我只要有时间就会去滑雪。我在家的时候,也许一年会去一次。真的很好,我非常喜欢滑雪,我会一直坚持下去。

  Todd: So this is downhill skiing.

  那么这就是滑降滑雪?

  Christian: Downhill skiing, yeah.

  对,滑降滑雪。

  Todd: Do you ever do cross-country skiing?

  你玩过越野滑雪吗?

  Christian: Sometimes, I used to do a lot of cross-country skiing when I was younger, but as I got older, it was more downhill skiing. It's a bit easier. Less physical.

  偶尔会的,小的时候经常玩,但我长大后玩的更多的就是滑降滑雪了。这个容易一些,而且不用耗太多的体力。

  Todd: OK, thanks Christian.

  好的,谢谢你,Christian.

本文来源:http://www.feic31.com/yingyuziliao/137186.html